What we offer
We provide a full-scope of services from designing and building to managing your landscape. Our experience includes residential and commercial properties.
We are guided by your needs, site features, existing vegetation and soils, house architecture and topography.
- Consult - on-site focused dialogue with client on their specific ideas, goals and project budget.
- Design -After a site analysis Alan creates a plan that considers the evaluation of existing plants, hardscape needs, new plant material options and provides estimate of cost based on time and materials.
- Build - On-site work begins with any new site grading required, correcting drainage issues, locating possible rain garden sites and building hardscape surfaces or walls. Soil improvement is critical before planting and mulching
- Manage - Once projects are complete, some customers prefer to obtain Alan's services to maintain the landscape. This includes ongoing garden evaluation of plantings, pruning, weeding, leaf removal, etc.
- Training- If you want to develop your garden or maintain it, ongoing consulting and advising is possible.
- Natural areas management- Invasive plant removal for residential sites. This includes native plant identification to promote plant diversity.